We are also taking item Donations:
- electrical equipment
- plumbing equipment
- sand bags
Mail your donations directly to:
Tiyospaye Winyan Maka
c/o Christinia Eala
1304 Ponderosa Drive
Fort Collins, Colorado 80521
"Our purpose is to inspire [native youth] to embrace their own history and culture.
Without them, we Indians have no future".
- Floyd Red Crow Westerman
Meet the Team
United Indigenous Nations:
Tiyospaye Winyan Maka has formed an alliance with United Indigenous Nations whose purpose is: "To Promote the continuation and advancement of Indigenous Peoples to protect our spiritual and cultural heritage; to foster unity, friendship, respect and human rights; to feed and nourish our children, to empower our peoples and to take our rightful place among the nations of the world."
Women’s Alliance to Save the Earth
WAS'TE Advisory Board:
- Carol Hiltner—www.altaimir.org
- Alicia Fall—www.hermanyvoices.org
- Peggy Christiansen—www.gellercenter.org
- Dr. Linda Smith—www.filtersforfamilies.org
- Shannon Francis—blackmesacoloradocaravan.wordpress.com
- Dr. Denise Hall, DVM—motherearthreverencefarms.com
- Mary Tuchscherer—www.voiceflame.org
Buckville Energy Consulting, LLC
Engineers Without Borders-CSU Chapter
Faith Community Initiatives
Tiyospaye Winyan Maka has partnered with several faith communities including Unity Church in Boulder, CO; Unitarian Universalists in Rapid City, SD; and Washington Park United Church of Christ in Denver, CO.